SourceDay is the leading Software as a Service (SaaS) solution that automates purchase order management processes by seamlessly integrating with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems. Made for manufacturing and distribution companies to manage direct spend, SourceDay extends ERP purchasing capabilities by centralizing and managing the Purchase Order lifecycle for buyers and suppliers, eliminating manual processes while improving supplier performance.
MPS Associates provides “hands on” MFG/PRO™ implementation, customization, upgrades, FDA software validation, training and “best of breed” 3rd party 2-way integrated add-ons. Extend your MFG/PRO™ functionality with:
- Preactor for QAD™ : Advanced Planning and Scheduling
- MaXrev: Chargebacks, Rebates, Promotions, Sales Trace
- MaXrev BI: Business Intelligence and Data Analysis
- MFG-Validate: FDA Software Validation Toolset
- CRM: MS Dynamics CRM; Infor CRM (formerly SalesLogix)
FACTIVITY, provides a “Progress based” Factory Floor Data Collection MES and APS Workbench as a seamless extension to QAD:
* Easy-to-Use TOUCH SCREENS for a PAPERLESS approach to your factory floor
* Easy-to-Learn User Interface for 16.x, 17.x and 18.22.x transactions
* Improve LABOR costing & accountability
* Eliminate MATERIAL variances
* Improve SCHEDULING with our APS WORKBENCH
* MACHINE MONITORING WORKBENCH provides real-time OEE
Thirdware is a business technology firm providing QAD services for over 20 years. Our Services range from Implementation, Global Rollouts, Development and Support to name a few. Our experience is backed by superior understanding of Manufacturing and Auto industries and expertise across Enterprise Applications i.e. ERP, Enterprise Performance Management and Business Intelligence & Analytics. We deliver tangible outcomes that are measurable and sustainable. We have delivered tangible outcomes to Customers on QAD and extended areas like QXtend, EDI, Database Administration and integration with other Enterprise Applications.